The Baby Boomer Generation

The Baby Boomer Generation

Friday, February 11, 2011

Texas

Well Baby Boomers the weather here in Texas is changing for the better. For those of you who live in a different state, I suggest that you look into moving here. They say that if you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere. Though the pay might be a little less than what you currently earn, the cost of living is less. You get more "bang for your buck" here in Texas. It's a big state, lots of room to move around. Your neighbors are not right on top of you. I don't here sirens and helicopters at night when I'm sleeping. It's nice and peaceful. I'm not saying that Texas doesn't have problems, but that its room to move away from the noise and hustle and bustle. Check it out if you're looking to retire some place where you can live a little more comfortably.

Who can name songs by Little Anthony and the Imperials?

1 comment:

BeeBop said...

Here we go.....
Tears On My Pillow, I'm On The Outside Looking In, It Hurts So Bad