The Baby Boomer Generation

The Baby Boomer Generation

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our Health

Our health! Lets face it, once we hit 50 everything seems to start changing. Arthritis, weight gain, and a whole lot of health problems we never thought of. The only viable options that we have to keep our health in check is to eat right, and exercise. So we should eat less of those fatty foods that we have become addicted to, and eat more fruits and vegetable's. Start some kind of exercise program that will improve your cardio-vascular system.

"For one day, don't super size, exercise." - Earvin "Magic" Johnson

4 comments:

Olia58 said...

I agree. It just so happened that I ordered a large combo from Burger King, yesterday. Being overweight, I felt guilty, so I only ate half of it. It wasn't easy, but I did it. I ate the other half for my breakfast this morning.
I also worked out using my exercise tape yesterday morning. I skipped today, but plan to do it again tomorrow.

Unknown said...

That was a good start, but you need to stop eating at those fast food joints. You will end up with high cholestrol, plaque in your arteries, and all kind of other problems. I'm quitting, so folow suite

Olia58 said...

Good point!

Unknown said...

I have been walking almost everyday for the last couple of weeks. I do it for my diabetes and cardio. I have my music and must resist the urge to dance while I'm walking. My music is good....real good. But I fear the neighbors will misinterpret my movements and call 911!