The Baby Boomer Generation

The Baby Boomer Generation

Monday, March 17, 2014

2014

Hello everyone, the year 2014 is here and I'm just now writing a post. I hope 2013 had a good ending for everyone. I'm still living in Texas. My sister Cynthia is still living in Texas, and now my baby sister Debra and her husband are moving to Texas. Deep down inside of me I'm hoping that this is going to start a trend for the rest of the family, doubt it, but hopeful.

We've had some crazy weather this winter and now it seems that spring is finally coming and that's a good thing. I hope to start planting a garden asap, and have some very nice vegatables this year.

Well that's about it for now, just trying to get back in the habit of posting.

Oh yeah: I've just had some dental work done and I'm very pleased. So I would like to give a shout out to SmileWorkshop for an outstanding job. Their email is smileworkshop.com.

Ok, Have a beautiful year and will talk to you soon.

No comments: